3/4/2014 11:45:00 PM
Full Time Medical Technician (Ophthalmology)
About Greenwich Ophthalmology:
Greenwich Ophthalmology Associates (GOA) is one of the largest ophthalmology groups in Fairfield County, CT. We are located approximately 45 minutes away from Manhattan and 25 minutes from Bronx, NY. We are a multi-specialty group of 6 ophthalmologists who pride ourselves on providing world-class eye care.
GOA seeks a self-motivated and energetic individual to fulfill the role of Medical Technician. This person will provide direct patient care and assist the doctors in eye examinations and office procedures. GOA’s mission is to provide quality eye care to the local community. The Medical Technician plays an important role in achieving that goal.
- Take a complete medical history
- Refraction (phoropter and Epic)
- Check eye pressures (tonopen, Goldmann tonometry)
- Visual field testing
- Perform imaging studies (OCT, fundus photos, Optomap fundus photos)
- Minimum of a High School diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 or more years of job experience in an Ophthalmology office and/or certified ophthalmic technician preferred. Applicants with no job experience but 3.5 or above GPA also encouraged to apply.
- Strong computer skills (Windows 7, MS Office)
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Upon completion of a 3-month probationary period, the employee will be eligible to receive full medical and retirement benefits
Apply Online: /job/technician-Greenwich-Connecticut-5821
<<< Back to Jobs listing