Experienced Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable Clerk
5/16/2014 3:24:00 PM
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/experienced-medical-billing-and-accounts-receivable-clerk-0516-bellaire-texas-1738
<<< Back to Jobs listing
• Follow established protocols for collection of inurance accounts.
• Process EOB’s watching for correct adjustments and appeal opportunities.
• Monitor appealed accounts.
• Complete monthly A/R report for assigned carriers.
• Work with supervisor on accounts requiring administrative actions.
• Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings.
• Assist with overflow of incoming calls.
• Back up check out personnel as needed.
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Two years minimum experience in medical office billing and collections with an ability to troubleshoot software conflicts.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to empathize with patients yet remain firm when collecting outstanding balances.
• Well organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent follow up skills.
• Ability to work as a team player
Please send resume with salary requirements through Local Eye Site or via fax at 281-977-8877