Fascinating Facts From Facebook
|September 26, 2012 12:00 PM
Facebook Inc. is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: FB), and the firm discloses a great deal of data within its quarterly reports. From the second quarter ending June 30, 2012, CLICK has learned the following fascinating facts:
- Monthly active users (MAUs) were 955 million as of June 30, 2012, an increase of 29 percent year-over-year.
- Daily active users (DAUs) were 552 million on average for June 2012, an increase of 32 percent year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs were 543 million as of June 30, 2012, an increase of 67 percent year-over-year.
- Facebook launched several new mobile products, including a new Facebook Camera app for iPhone, an improved version of the mobile messenger app for both iOS and Android, and several updates to the Facebook Android app.
- Launched global App Center where users can discover relevant apps for mobile and web.
Facebook also expanded the rollout of Sponsored Stories in News Feed and enabled advertisers to buy Sponsored Stories in mobile News Feed.
Facebook now has independent ROI data from more than 60 advertising campaigns using a variety of third-party methodologies like panels and marketing mix models. The results show that 70 percent of campaigns resulted in a return on ad spend of 3x or better.
Also in This Edition…
5 Experts on 5 Fan Building Strategies
9 Tips for Running Successful Facebook Contests
To reach customer service, please call (800) 825-4696.
© 2013 VisionMonday. All Rights Reserved