2011 Silmo D’Or Award Winners Named
PARIS—The 2011 Silmo Optical Fair kicked off on Thursday, Sept. 29 at the Paris Nord Villepinte exposition hall with nearly 900 exhibitors on display over the course of the four-day show which ran through Oct. 2.
|Silmo d’Or guests were surrounded by Le Bourget Air Museum’s historic aircraft collection, while the awards were given out under two Concorde planes. |
Opening night also saw the announcement of the 2011 Silmo D’Or Award winners. Honored during an awards presentation and party held at the National Air and Space Museum in Le Bourget right outside Paris, this year’s winners included:
• Essilor for Optifog in the Vision category
• Essilor for Mr. Orange in the Material/Equipment category
• Ceciaa for the product Clear Reader+ Advanced in the Low Vision/Optic Instrument category
• Opal for the Lulu Castagnette frame from The Three Little Bears collection in the Children category
• Gold & Wood for the B23.2 in the Optic Frame category
• ic! Berlin for the Power Law sunglass in the Sunglass category
• Silhouette for the Evil Eye Halfrim Pro frame from Adidas Eyewear in the Sport Equipment category
• Lindberg for the Lindberg Precious Horn frame in the Frame Technological Innovation category.
To reach customer service, please call (800) 825-4696.
© 2013 VisionMonday. All Rights Reserved