Medical Records- Bellaire
4/30/2013 4:59:00 PM
• Follow established protocols for managing medical records through the normal office flow.
• Complies with all laws and regulations for the release of confidential patient records.
• Must be willing to stand, bend, step up and kneel for extended periods of time.
• Very fast paced and physically demanding
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to work as a team player
Please apply through Local Eye Site or fax your resume to (281)977-8877
Apply Online: http://localeyesite.com/job_postings/543-general-staff-job-63
>>> Back to Jobs listing